Tibb guidelines for assisting elimination
- Eat foods that are easily digestible such as fruit and vegetables and minimize foods like meat and fish that take more energy and time to digest.
- Use natural digestive aids in cooking such as ginger and drink teas like peppermint or green tea after a meal.
- Improve metabolic function through the use of herbs and spices like cumin, cinnamon, ginger, garlic, turmeric and black pepper.
- Ensure that elimination of both urine and stools is never suppressed and that the colon is emptied daily.
- Take a mild laxative at least once every fortnight.
- Drink water to flush out the kidneys and to improve the flow of blood in the vessels.