Terms and Conditions
Comprehensive information on the course is provided in the Course Overview link which includes: Course Outcomes, Course Content, Structure of Modules, Assessment, Course Duration, Registration and Cost, Certificate, Course Reference books and Disclaimer.
All registrations will be accepted by a confirmation email of acceptance, with access to Modules 1 to 3. Access to Modules 4 to 12 is available after payment.
Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via:
- VISA and Mastercard, via Peach Payments
- EFT Secure and Ozow, via Peach Payments.
Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Ibn Sina Institute of Tibb via Peach Payments (Pty) Ltd, a world class payment service provider, with Data Security as follows.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 certified platform
- Stringent security to protect sensitive data
- Systems to ensure merchant compliance
- Market leading toolset of real-time fraud checks
- Alternative 3D Secure MPI to BankServ
- Integrations with 3rd party external risk providers such as Retail Decisions
- Integrated with 70+ card acquiring partners.40 000 local and international merchants
- Multi-billion transaction volume processed through network and trusted by Partners.
Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Ibn Sina Institute of Tibb separately from card details which are entered by the client on Peach Payments secure site. For more detail on Peach Payments refer to www.peachpayments.com
The Ibn Sina Institute of Tibb shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569